Due to the Covid-19 pandemic we are currently limited on the services we can provide, in accordance with the guidance set out by our governing body.
We are therefore only able to see particular cases and undertake certain procedures. We are still unable to allow clients into the practice. However, we are open and have a dedicated team here should you need any advice, telephone consultations, triage or repeat medications. Please do not hesitate to call us to ask to discuss your pets individual case and we can advise you accordingly.
We are running on a skeleton staff so please bear with us if you are trying to ring in, as we may be delayed in answering calls due to emergencies.
Small Animals Clinic:
Equine & Farm Animal Clinic:
PET PASSPORTS & MICROCHIPPING
- 24 hour emergency service
- It has been a legal requirement to microchip your dog
since April 6th 2016
KEEP YOUR PET UP TO DATE WITH VACCINATIONS
MAKE SURE YOUR PETS CAN ALWAYS COME HOME
- Ensure your pet can be re-united with you in the event it is lost or stolen.
- Collars and tags can slip off or be removed by thieves, but a microchip is a permanent way to identify your pet.
- Since April 6th 2016 it has been a legal requirement to microchip all dogs.
INCLUDE YOUR PET IN THE FAMILY HOLIDAY WITH A PET PASSPORT
A pet passport covers trips to Europe. If you are travelling outside of Europe a health certificate is required.